The Fun That Was Peace Corps Guyana - Mark's Blog

Postings from just north of the equator. Let's see if training in CPR and First Aid prepares me to teach Health Education in a small, remote village in Guyana. I'm thinking... no. Read all about this ill advised decision! In addition, here is the required Peace Corps disclaimer: "The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps." So, please, don't confuse me with the White House Press Secretary.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Second Attempt At My Last Post From The USA

ARGH! So I just spent the last twenty minutes writting the most witty, insightful, soul-bearing post ever, and the stupid computer here in Miami loses it before I can save it. So sorry, but you get this mini update instead. Miami is cool (from what little I've seen), the staging went great, the group is awesome, we fly out tomorrow, and I'm both excited and anxious. Sorry for the brevity of the post, but I'm tired and angry at this computer. So I'm taking it out on my reader. Nonetheless, wish me luck as I venture out into the unknown. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home