The Fun That Was Peace Corps Guyana - Mark's Blog

Postings from just north of the equator. Let's see if training in CPR and First Aid prepares me to teach Health Education in a small, remote village in Guyana. I'm thinking... no. Read all about this ill advised decision! In addition, here is the required Peace Corps disclaimer: "The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps." So, please, don't confuse me with the White House Press Secretary.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Peace Corps Farewell Tour 2005-2006

Thanks to everyone who put up with me in Seattle and the surrounding areas in the first two weeks of the new year. It was a grand ol' time. And I'm sorry to everyone I didn't get to talk to enough or properly say good bye. The Peace Corps Farewell Tour 2005-2006 was a sucess nonetheless. Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home