The Fun That Was Peace Corps Guyana - Mark's Blog

Postings from just north of the equator. Let's see if training in CPR and First Aid prepares me to teach Health Education in a small, remote village in Guyana. I'm thinking... no. Read all about this ill advised decision! In addition, here is the required Peace Corps disclaimer: "The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps." So, please, don't confuse me with the White House Press Secretary.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Pictures!!!

Well, here are some pictures from The Trip, as it is now known. The first is of me in Wakapoa, enjoying the sunset. My friend Phillip and I spent about half an hour along the creek, taking pictures of the sunset. It was trulty beautiful.



The second picture is of Patty and me in the front of the speedboat, traveling down to Karawab on the last day of the trip. Though we've been bathing in the river for a few days straight, I think we don't look too ugly right there.



I got more pictures, but the computer is not being nice to me. So I'll try to post them some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home